Here’s how the program works:
1. Sign up for the WRC! If you have children, we recommend you sign up first, so you can create a family account and make it easier to log everyone's reading.
2. While signing up, set your own goal for program completion (default is 20 hours). We want you to start your new year right by setting a realistic goal you think you can meet in the next two months.
3. Log the reading you do either at the READsquared website or on the READsquared app. Reading also earns you points (1 minute = 1 point).
4. Earn additional points by completing the activities on the Bingo Card in READsquared.
5. Use your points to get drawing tickets for a free book + bag.
6. When you complete your goal, you can pick up a small prize at either library(prizes listed in the FAQ). You are also automatically entered to win one of our amazing sweepstakes prizes when you complete your goal!
And it's all FREE!
1. Sign up for the WRC! (You can sign up as a family by having your parent sign up first and registering everyone at once. You can still have your own login if you want, but your parents can access your page and log your time for you too.)
© Copyright 2013 - 2020 - READsquared
Message has been sent ...